A systemic and translaminar fungicide, with protective and curative properties. Effective control of Early and Late blight on Tomatoes and Downy Mildew on Roses, (Peronospora spp.).
25% Famoxadone + 25% Cymoxanil
Mode of action
- Tanos® 50 WG has a preventive and curative effect.
- Tanos® 50 WG contains two active substances with multiple modes of action.
- Through its action, it blocks the production of energy and the respiration of cells in the mitochondria, necessary for the development of the fungus.
- Famoxadone has lipophilic properties, being adherent to the cuticle and very difficult to wash after 1 hour of application. It has an antisporulant action and blocks the growth of the fungus.
- Famoxadone diffuses into the cuticle and causes a good redistribution of the active substance to the leaf surface, being remobilized by rain and dew. The spores of the fungus become unable to germinate, the germination of the spores being blocked.
- Cymoxanil penetrates leaf tissue and is distributed translaminar. It stops the growth of lesions and sporulation, inducing the self-defense reaction of the plant.
|Target||Early and late blight||Downy mildew (Peronospora spp.)|
|Rate||500 g/ha in 1000 L water or 10 g/20 L water in backpack sprayer||400 g/ha in 1000 L water or 8 g/20 L water in backpack sprayer|
|No. of applications||Maximum 2 at 7 to 14 days interval||Maximum 4 at 7 to 10 days interval|
|PHI||3 days||0 days|
- Good preventive and curative protection against problem diseases.
- Very good resistance to washing after 1-2 hours after application.
- It remains active on the leaf surface for a long time.
- “Anti-resistance” mixture due to the different mode of action of the two active substances.
- Reactivation of the product by dew, rain or irrigation.
- Keep the green crop longer.
- Quantitative and qualitative increase in production.