Huwa-San is a solution of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) which is stabilised using a proprietary ionic silver based chemistry.
When correctly applied to water, air or any surface, Huwa-San will disinfect through an oxidisation process and continue to safely provide excellent residual performance.
Huwa-San is chlorine and alcohol-free, with no corrosive effects on usual materials of construction during application. After use, it simply degrades into harmless water and oxygen.
- Broad spectrum high-performance biocide effective against all kinds of bacteria, viruses, yeast, mould and spore formers
- Efficacy against Legionella pneumophila
- Environmentally friendly – practically 100% degradable breaking down to water and oxygen … (2 H2O2 = 2 H2O + O2)
- Does not create odour or alter the taste of foodstuffs treated
- Effectiveness and long-term effects are seen even at very high water temperatures
- Assessed as safe for consumption at the recommended dose rate
- No carcinogenic or mutagenic effect
- Does not react with ammonium-ions – no ‘breakpoint’
- By adding oxygen, anaerobic conditions in the cooling water are largely avoided, thus preventing the growth of sulphate-reducing bacteria (formation of corrosive hydrogen sulphide – 4 H2 + SO42- S2- + 4 H2O)
- Long-term effectiveness: reliably prevents recontamination
- Toxicology: harmless, neither carcinogenic nor mutagenic
- Storability: very long, max. loss of concentration 3% per year
- Corrosion: very low corrosive effect at recommended dose rate
- Measurement and regulation – complete installation programme available
- Expenditure for equipment resp. investment costs: negligible
- Operating costs: low
- Irrigation water disinfectant
- Removal of biofilm in water systems (Sprinkler systems, drip irrigation, circulation water)
- Disinfection of surfaces, floors, walls, and equipment in agriculture (greenhouses, hydroculture, hydroponics etc.)
- Substrate disinfection
- Surface disinfection of entire greenhouses by product vapourisation (“fogging”)
Greenhouses, hydroculture, horticulture, floriculture, juvenile producers, seed growers etc.