Duramon patented technology containing the MCDHS inhibitor slowing the conversion of ureic nitrogen to ammoniacal form, offering a slow release of nitrogen. Duramon 30 supplies Nitrogen with macro and micro-elements essential for photosynthesis in one granule
+K, S, Mg, Zn
Slow release Nitrogen; available throughout the growing season ensuring minimal leaching or volatilization losses.
- High Nitrogen content protected with MCDHS, providing nutrients throughout the crop cycle.
- Enriched with Zinc, micronutrient directly involved in the synthesis of amino acids and proteins, therefore, related to the utilization of nitrogen in the crop.
- With Magnesium from sulphate, available for plants in all types of soils.
- Nitrogen to complete the entire cycle, from the initial needs to the moment of maximum consumption. DURAMON® Technology
- With Magnesium from sulphate and available for plants in all types of soils.
- Greater use of Nitrogen, thanks to the contribution of protected Zinc, Iron and Manganese.
- Prevention of deficiencies in Zinc, Sulfur, Magnesium, Iron and Manganese.